Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Omen Interpretation?

Wow, so yeah. Someone sent me a message of their interpretation of my "Imani in NY" omen. yeah..... yeah.... i have somethinking to do, bc i think she's spot fucking on. and that means that i need to reevaluate myself. Thats what omens do.. i think...

An omen such as the first does sound interesting....maybe it's hinting towards whateer it is your second one is telling you. It's kind of weird how those things work out, ya know. You never really know what they're trying to tell you until after the fact. I receive mine in dreams, and whenever I have ones that are so strong and vivid, I spend days trying to figure it all out. I never really get the full message until after everything unfolds. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out one I had a couple of months ago! But, I've learned that you have to be wary of the small things.

Ex: the omen about the person on the phone....maybe you're getting an insight to the frustration you're causing someone, and the fact that Imani was over the phone could suggest something. There's a lost of sight for Imani, so maybe you don't see yourself doing anything. Then, you only hear one side of the conversation, so maybe you're not being heard or someone is constatly trying to talk over you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment