Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Smell You In My Dreams

So I'm back in DC. Ok. Things are smooth, for the most part.
But of course,
my first night back, I dreamt of her.
in my dream we were watching Law and Order SVU and she took out some sort of cream and pulled my hair wrap off against my will. I fought it. Hard, bc well some of my locks are going thru some things and I didnt want her to see them. But she took the cream and massaged it all in my hair. I was kinda freaking out and she just calmed me down and said sssshhhhh and placed my head on my spot on her chest (i always here her heart to see if its beating at the same time as mine, or if its beating at all). I stopped fighting and she rubbed this cream all in my locks and all of a sudden they were all healed and perfect. I could smell that smell of her. In my effin dreams. Idk why my mind does this! Its like I take 10 wonderful strides forward and then i fall on my face and slide down the hill. A dream is just a dream and I got over it, (clearly bc, well its a dream) even considering all my theories on the dream world. But it brings one to wonder, what are my dreams saying?

So I'll be staying a little longer than I thought. My plan was to go back on the 30th but I have a show that night, so I'm gonna go back on the 31st. Its just that I know me, and I know how things go. And I'm not tryna set myself up for destruction. I have my own reasons why I cant do that. Speaking of that it should be interesting living in NY and not living in a dorm. Pretending to live a house wife type of role (since I know I'll be cooking dinner for the house) lol. I hope she'll be ok till I get back. I worry about her and how she stresses. Shes been there for me so much in the past few months and I just want her (and the cats lol) to be ok. Things always change when your living with someone... Hopefully we wont rip each others eyes out. I'm looking forward to this lasting...

No comments:

Post a Comment